Version 3.5.0 is
This is the first release that is go
modules friendly. The
go.mod is the simplest
you can think of, since periph doesn’t depends on any other third party library
at the moment.
Go 1.6 and earlier is not supported anymore. This is required to be able to
start using the package context.
The new release contains 28
from 6 contributors for a diff stat of
62 files changed, 4843 insertions(+),
- ccs811: driver for
CCS811 Volatile Organic Compounds sensor.
- inky: driver for Inky
pHAT e-ink screens.
- as7262: Improve
internal handling and fix flaky test.
- i2c: Add Stringer for i2c.Addr
- physic: Fix inconsistencies in
Set() methods, improve rounding.
- physic: Add unitless frequency,
added Temperature.Celsius() and Fahrenheit(); make all commands to use
Frequency for flag.
- physic: Add examples to convert each
type to float64.
- fs: added IOx() linux IOCTL functions to
generate the code points. The old Ioctl() implementation translating the ioctl
code on MIPS were not working correctly because I²C ioctl are hardcoded (!) on
linux. This fixes once for all support on MIPS.
- fs: Fixed EpollCreate() call on arm64.
- sysfs: implement SenseContinuous in
- Bumped to go1.11.5.
- Fix conditions to actually run tests. Oops.
- New check to block go binaries from being merged in.
- Added go.mod to enable builds outside GOPATH.
- Dropped support for Go before 1.7.
Found bugs? Have questions?
Follow twitter.com/periphio for news and