Version 3.2.0 is
released! A lot of things improved in the past 4 months.
This is a feature and bug fix update. Highlights are:
- Lots of new physics types.
- Adds support for Allwinner A20 and MIPS.
- Standardizes pin functionality names.
The new release contains 49
changes for a
diff stat of
123 files changed, 5958 insertions(+), 1395 deletions(-).
- i2s: add pin.Func functionality names.
- jtag: add pin.Func functionality
- uart: add pin.Func functionality
- cap1xxx: was promoted from
experimental. This device enables capacitive touch sensing.
- headers-list and
gpio-list: print alternate pin
functions, which is super rad.
- gpio: add pin.Func constants.
- pin: add PinFunc interface to enable
changing the pin functionality to alternate modes at runtime. It is now
supported by all drivers implementing PinIO.
correctly implement conn.Resource.
- mmr: implements conn.Conn.
- physic: added more units: Angle,
ElectricalCapacitance, Energy, LuminousFlux, LuminousIntensity, Power.
- physic: fixed rounding for String()
- ssd1306: added option to
customize the hardware pin layout.
- allwinner: added support for the
- bcm283x: got improvements for PWM
support, still needs more work.
- rpi: added Compute Module 3 pin
- sysfs: improve resilience of edge
detection against poorly implemented gpio drivers.
- MIPS is now supported. Includes experimental driver for mt7688.
- Improvements to experimental drivers bitbang and nrzled.
I (@maruel) did the rest, including the release
process and the gohci test lab.
Found bugs? Have questions?
Follow twitter.com/periphio for news and